Sanction: Global Affairs
The San Diego Accords
The San Diego Accords are a set of agreements (like the Geneva Conventions) that govern behavior between its signatories, who are the major powers of the superhuman world. The Accords include protocols for experimentation, transparency, mobilization and basic superhuman rights during wartime among other things. They were instigated by Amadeus One.
There are many laws among the Accords, for example:
- All signatories are subject to the scrutiny of The Peacekeepers and their superhumans must abide by the laws of whatever local territory they are acting within.
- No government/being/organization may psychically/magically alter the basic morality/judgement of an individual or group without consent.
- No government/being/organization may create a superhuman with the sole and express intent of destroying another.
- No government/being/organization may permanently entrap the soul or mind of another being.
- No government/being/organization may create viruses capable of human reasoning.